Odgovori na: Nova Doba
Forum Duhovnost › Forumi › Duhovna rast › Nova Doba › Odgovori na: Nova Doba
Clip from the documentary ‘All The Gold You Can Eat’ explaining the possible use of monatomic minerals (ormus) in ancient Egypt. It’s a pretty compelling theory that Moses was in fact the Egyptian Pharaoh Akhenaten, the grandson of Thutmose who was banished to the Sinai Desert for trying to promote the worship of a single faceless god and prevent the worship of idols and images. There are the exodus stories of the mana from the heavens and the grinding of the golden calf into a powder that the Israelites drank. It all sounds rather like the preparation of monatomic gold to me…
- Dramatic increase in quality of sleep.
- Noticeable increase in overall energy level and lack of fatigue (possibly due to better sleep)
- Vivid dreams
- Increase in mental focus and acuity (mental fog lifting)
- Increase in the ability to internally visualize (crisp, clear internal vision)
- Dramatic decrease in anxiety level and overall stress
- Increase in mental motivation and desire to be active.
- Dramatic increase in the clarity and ease of bringing on psychic visualizations such as remote viewing.
- Dramatic decrease in tissue inflammation related to chronic conditions such as arthritis.
- Dramatic healing of various physical issues.
“Synchronicity is God’s way of remaining anonymous.”